Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Scoundrel, Part 13: Acrobatics

I'm indebted to Gavin for making these skills/abilities available to me, as I don't have a copy of Unearthed Arcana, or any other way to reference a thief-acrobat.

Tightrope Walking: Cool. I like this. Definitely not something a burly fighter or a cloak-encumbered mage would be doing, but it makes for great heist possibilities. Verdict: Ability

Tumbling: Dodging attacks and reducing damage from falls. I like this, especially when I use ChicagoWiz's grappling rules, which treats grapple attempts like regular attacks (kinda). Also, brings back memories of The Castle in the Attic. So cool.  Verdict: Ability

Jumping: Jumping extra-far and extra-high, especially with a pole to vault with. Eh, not really seeing it as worth the extra calculation, but it sounds cool… I'm on the fence with this one. Maybe this should be a skill? Help me out here. Verdict: Out


No comments:

Post a Comment