Friday, January 6, 2012

"You Find… All Your Corpses!"

One of the nice things about running an Old School game for gamers who are at least as sympathetic to New School ways of doing things as to Old School ways is that sometimes they'll make joking (or not-so-joking) guesses of what new unbalanced horror I have waiting for them. This gem came from one of my players while we waited for another player to show up. He meant it as being able to play as ghosts, while I thought of it more as a time travel or cloning device. However you interpret it, I think it's quite inspirational.

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome way to start an adventure session. Particularly if you add in some amnesia to the the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured there was a TPK, the new PCs went into the dungeon, and nobody had eaten the old party yet.

    Maybe there are still even a couple items of choice loot left ...

    ReplyDelete