Monday, April 4, 2011

Thanks to the OSR!

Wow…

So, I'm pretty floored right now by how welcoming the OSR is. (Yeah, I know we have some pretty serious drama too- I've been lurking the blogs for years.) First Sham totally answers my question with a blog post of his own…

And now Cyclopeatron makes a post about this blog… when I left home this morning I had three followers and when I came home this evening I discovered that I now have 25… leveling me up from Newbie to Commentator. If I remember correctly, you're not supposed to be able to level more than one level in a day…

So, thank you to my original three followers, and thank you to my new followers, and thank you to however many of you have subscribed to by blog with a reader instead of following (like I do), and thank you to the big-time bloggers that have been kind to me, and thank you to the gamers at the last SoCal Minicon who helped me learn and confirmed for me that I "got it" and thank you to those who have commented…

We may have our moments of drama, but sometimes this OSR is a pretty awesome community to be a part of. So thanks for making it that way.