- Start mapping the second level of my dungeon; they found a stairway down to it today.
- Map another section of the first level that they explored close to today.
- Define the mechanical benefits that the books they looted can give.
- Determine Thoth Razylym's response to her assassins' deaths. I've already determined that she's sending an intelligent 6 HD creature after the party; she may make things even more difficult for the party too.
- Roll up another dragon, since the party was noticed by another dragon for killing the dopplegangers.
- Figure out building cost rules; the players want to build a house where they can keep their books and their Magic-Users can do experiments and research. This may be my first chance to incorporate ACKS into my game.
- At least start mapping the area around the dungeon, as they discovered a local map in the library.
- [Edit] Also, I need to come up with two evil cults and a few gods, as many sacred texts and commentaries were discovered in the library.
- [Edit] Also, I need to finish working on fleshing out Thoth Razylym. This doesn't have to be finished before next session, though, as my players don't even suspect that anyone powerful has taken notice of them.
Well, looks to be a busy game of game prep; better get crackin'!